
Okay, so I've never had a blog before and so obviously I've never posted on one before either. Most of the time it will be me (Anna) posting. Most of the time it will be about pictures of our kids or our family. Sometimes I'll be posting scrapbook pages I've made. Check out the blogs of our friends, and the links I have to the Seaside Church website and PersonalScrapper.com. Happy blogging!

4 comments:
cool blog...I'm glad I am not the only blogger in town
www.thru-hikers.blogspot.com
www.gilbertsjoureny.com
Now your really cool...we love the blog. Now we can spy on you everyday.
Well Josh wasn't exactly right in his post... he is the only blogger on the west side who wears a utilikilt.
Blogging should do you well Anna because of it being on-line scrap-booking. Hey wait a minute - that must mean Josh is a closet scrap booker!
I knew it.....
Post a Comment