Thursday, March 29, 2007

another grass story...

No, not that type of grass silly! I thought since Kim posted about Eli's adventures in the grass (see Adventures of Eli Biddles in the sidebar), that I would post some funny pics of when Jamie first felt the grass. He was almost 6 months old, but it was in the summertime so he only had a onesie one. Needless to say, he didn't gag when he touched, but he certainly didn't like it either.




3 comments:

Patso8 said...

Finally a couple of kids that share my disdain for gaudy nature...I mean seriously nature, what are you trying to prove?

Kim said...

My theory is that grass emits a gas that causes all babies to have a panic/scared reaction. May be it's Gods way of saying, "no, sorry, you can't leave your baby on the grass while you go and lay in the sun to get a tan." Because you know, grass does have some nutritional value, and they really would be ok all by themselves for a little bit!

Anonymous said...

My theory Boys are just wimps. I can't believe Jamie use to look like this!