All about the happenings at our {big} little house here on the westside.
Saturday, April 28, 2007
abby's new hairdo
This is my favorite new way to do Abby's hair, pigtails. It's not exactly Abby's favorite because she normally screams and wiggles while I try to get the hair into the holders, but like my mom always said "you gotta suffer for beauty" (or something like that). That was what she normally told me when she was ripping the snarls out of my hair (don't worry mom - I'm not bitter about that)! token picture of Jamie wondering why I'm taking so many pictures of his sister!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
maybe you should put Jamie's hair in pigtails or dress him up in cute girly clothes and then you can take lots of pictures of him.
2 comments:
maybe you should put Jamie's hair in pigtails or dress him up in cute girly clothes and then you can take lots of pictures of him.
I do not think so....
Post a Comment