Last tuesday (not this past one, but the one before) we went out to Belmont Park, which is at Mission Beach, after dinner. Tuesdays in June are family night, where the rides are all half price (all ten of them!). Chad took Jamie on the boats, and the carousel. I took Jamie on the submarine and the tilt-a-whirl. Abby just got to hang out and look around. The tilt-a-whirl was interesting because we'd whirl around really fast, then slow down, then whirl again, but then we starting whirling and twirling and it did not stop! Jamie had never been on a ride like this before and I had no idea if he'd get scared or start puking on me, so I pretended like it was really funny and just kept laughing and Jamie was fine. But actually, whatever numskull decided to make the rides 5-minutes long needs to rethink his logic 'cuz you can tell that by the end of the ride everyone is either bored or sick!





Here, also is a video of Jamie giving Andy a big-ouwie. It was funnier when I wasn't taking the video, but once the camera's rolling, he either gets shy or show-offy. But it's still cute.
1 comment:
Andy went tumbling down the stairs kinda like Sydney did!
Post a Comment