Thursday, June 7, 2007

Oldies but Goldies

Here are some older videos of Jamie for your enjoyment!

Beware of this one, it may ruin your appetite! (Also, I didn't know you couldn't turn the camera vertical when taking a movie - so it will be sideways for awhile.)


This one is just too cute!


Not a happy ending...


Pat will appreciate this - I just love the way he says "tatt-ooo".

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh I forgot how little he use to be. I can't believe you let your kid go crashing to th efloor when you were right there.... and for the pooh. I have seen it before and would have liked to go the rest of my life without seeing it again!

Kim said...

At first I thought I was watching a recent video and that Jamie had just gotten into Abby's Jumper. It just didn't make sense....why was he pooping there??? Then I realized it was an old video. Fewww I was relieved but still extremely grossed out.