Friday, October 12, 2007

Abby standing, head bonking

Actually, Abby standing and head bonking have nothing to do with each other, though it might seems like they would. Lately, Abby has been pulling herself up then letting go to see how long she can stand there by herself. Here are some pictures from the other night, as I was trying to get her pajamas on.

Why do I feel like there are always kids hanging on me? I wonder...
pulling herself up...
getting ready to let go...
standing and clapping for herself...
Yeah Abby!



"Mommy, curious george bonk head like dis"...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That last picture is great. Thanks dear for being such a great blogger...

Anonymous said...

The pic of Jamie bonking his head is ....priceless!

Jenne said...

oh wow... Abby's hair is longer than Eve's!! That's both scary and exciting that she's standing! Time to further baby proof, right? :) BTW, adorable pants you're wearing in those pictures of her standing.