Friday, October 5, 2007

All about Abby...again

Abby really likes to play peekaboo and she's remarkably good at it. I didn't even realize she could do it, I guess because I was still thinking she was a baby!



Abby is also getting into the cupboards. Most of them are okay, except I put some rubberbands around the handles to the garbage and recycling so she couldn't get in there. I remember Jamie at this age loved to crawl into the cupboards that we had while we were staying in San Diego in December of '05. Here are those pics, and a video of Abby now.






(beware of the bare butt)


And how much fun do think a rag and a broken chair could be? Apparently lots. I thought surely she would get bored of this but finally I took a video and in total, she probably sat there playing with the rag for at least 20 minutes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

First off, why do u have a broken chair? Don't tell me u found it by the garbage. Your kid is funny. The littlest things entertain her. Can't wait to see you guys.