
I edited this picture of Abby with my Photoshop Elements.
So, last week the kids were both under the weather with a cold and twice I looked around to see where they were and they were both just laying there on the floor! And what was even funnier was they were both facing the exact same direction, but in totally different parts of the house! By the time I had grabbed the camera, they had moved slightly, but it was still funny.
A few days ago, we were out all day and Abby was robbed of her naps. At dinnertime she apparently couldn't stay awake any longer and just fell asleep in her highchair.


Abby now refuses to eat baby food. One of her first lunches of big girl food was shells-n-cheddar. She really likes them, and the shells were just the right size to fit on the end of her thumb or finger. So that's how she ate them, she'd just stick in her thumb or finger and then eat it right off. Consequently, for the next few meals, she'd try to pick up other items in the same way without success. It was really funny so I got some videos of it.
2 comments:
Beautiful pic! Your kids are funny. They def need to come home so they don't have to just roll around on the floor all day. And I'm genna have to buy Abby some olives!
It was so sad to see them sick and just laying around... I am woundering what will happen when the hardwood is back... I bet Abby will take a bit of getting used to it and Jamie will take a couple of spills....
Post a Comment