I will tell you that one day Chad discovered that he could use one of her little clippies as a pony-tail holder. It works quite well and looks pretty cute. I don't bother using a comb to straighten out her hair because she just squirms too much. Anyways, it's a much better style than her mophead.





The other day we had chicken wings for lunch and Jamie surprised me by licking the bones clean. Just like his daddy!




We are getting all packed up here, only 3 days left! My mom is here helping and she is flying home with me so I am so much less stressed! Chad, however, is on his 14th straight day of work. He has to get up at 4:30 in the morning and he can't wait for this to be done!
2 comments:
Abby's hair is so cute. We should totally trim it up though when you get back. Give her some more style!!!
this kid is too cute. i like it when i can see her face. this looks like those cute stenwick girls. dad
Post a Comment