


Here's an archive of his past quotes:
I haven't been good about blogging this week but here are a few things overheard:
"Mommy crapbooking"
"Abby no choke on nat, not dea" (not a good idea)
"oh bebbermine" (oh, nevermind)
10/8
"Abby turn now...(2 seconds later), dat 'nuff, Jamie's turn.
10/10
"Abby, what dough-ing on?" (what's going on?)
10/11
"Want Q - eat." So this one is a little hard to explain. Just before breakfast, Jamie found his letter Q that goes to his leapfrog and he showed me and told me it was a "Q", which I said "yes" to. Then while we were eating he told me he wanted a Q. So I told him that it was right there on the table and he could have it. But he said no "want Q - eat". And this went on for some time with both of us getting very frustrated and me finally spilling out "fine, eat your stupid Q, I don't know what you're talking about" (not my finest moment). Then at lunch, I cut up a kiwi (the first time we've had them in several months) and gave it to Abby. To which Jamie responded "I want Q too". Ooops! He had been thinking that kiwi's were called Q's. Well, he was close.
4 comments:
So lets see if I can explain this better: Jamie thinks Kiwis are Q's (very cute) but when you ask Sydney to say done it comes out "iiiimmm" almost like she's speaking german. I think we are raising her in the wrong country.
very funny, hurry home. dad
I love "crapbooking" that cracks me up. Welcome home!!
I need some new posts... it has been 10 days.....
Post a Comment