Friday, December 14, 2007

Thanksgiving

We had the Cerveny family over for Thanksgiving this year. I bought a pasta roller attachment for my kitchen aid so that I could make homemade lasagna noodles. I did a trial run on Tuesday before Thanksgiving so that I knew exactly what to do ahead of time. It worked out great and the lasagna was delish! Myra made a big Italian salad and we had lots of bread (which was about all the kids ate, besides the desserts, except Isaac, who is a carnivore and ate all the meat out of the lasagna). Anyways, it was fun, maybe not so relaxing, but still fun. And I'm pretty sure the kids had fun playing together. I didn't get any pictures of me rolling the pasta, maybe next time.

homemade ciabatta bread:
the lasagna:
bread gobbler:
Ezra liked all the food:
meat gobbler:

Abby Jane:
only wanted to eat the lasagna out of the pan...
another bread gobbler:
the guys:
watching football...

1 comment:

bridget said...

mmm...reading your blog just made me really hungry!