Voting has ended - sorry! I'll let you know if she makes it to the next round!If you didn't get my email, here's the info:
Go to www.movin925.com to vote for Abby to be the next baby Idol. Voting for her category ends tuesday(today) at 9 am. You'll have to sign up for the movin' 92.5 MVP club(no phone number required) and then you can vote for her by going to 'A' names, then clicking her name Abby S.(at the bottom, the link - not the picture), and you can vote every 10 minutes (if you so desire).
Unfortunately, you do have to sign up for their MVP club but I'm pretty sure you can unsubscribe afterwards and I don't think they'll spam you. I always use my junk email for stuff like this anyways.
Thanks for your vote!
1 comment:
Hopefully she makes it to the next round cause I wanted to vote for her!
Post a Comment