Update - RSS feed was not working so I turned the blog back to public. Really been waffling about this issue, I think I'll go thru my posts now and make sure there are no last names or identifying information. Please do not use our full names if we are in your blog list. Thanks.
We recently got a flip video camera - love it! It can fit in your purse (or pocket), record up to 30 minutes of video, then you just plug it right into your computer and upload your videos - super easy! So anyways, here are some videos from this past summer:
Jamie talks about grandpa "boat":
Grandpa "boat" makes a big splash. Notice how Abby says "whoa":
A little bit of fun at the playground in the mall:
Abby was dancing so cute until she noticed that I was taping her:
Throwing rocks at the park. This one is a little long, but hey, Sydney might like watching her cousins!
Notice how Jamie says (in a high-pitched voice) "there you go little buddy" to the crabs:
Jamie explains to me at lunch what they say in Toy Story 2:
Here's his self-video of the same explanation:
And the take on Toy Story 2 where this happens (need to turn the volume way up):
1 comment:
rss feed does not appear to work...:(
Post a Comment