Hi Anna... its Aja (again)from GS 102 and Inspired Blueprints... I just tripped over here from your other blog. Love your blog titles... both hit a big funny bone with me!! But I gotta say first... Good Grief!! These treats gained ten pounds on me just dreaming of 'em!! What are those first ones?... I gotta try that one. I have to say, making candies are my favorite holiday tradition. I tried toffee this year... quite the treat with melted white chocolate and pecans on top. You have inspired me to post some goodies as well... I will get to that this weekend... hopefully!! I have enjoyed your blogs... thanks for sharing a peek of your goodies. More soon...
4 comments:
Yummy Anna, look at all those treats!
I expect to receive a package full of goodies soon!
wow, those look so yummy!! Voted for your picture!! :)
Hi Anna... its Aja (again)from GS 102 and Inspired Blueprints... I just tripped over here from your other blog. Love your blog titles... both hit a big funny bone with me!! But I gotta say first... Good Grief!! These treats gained ten pounds on me just dreaming of 'em!! What are those first ones?... I gotta try that one. I have to say, making candies are my favorite holiday tradition. I tried toffee this year... quite the treat with melted white chocolate and pecans on top. You have inspired me to post some goodies as well... I will get to that this weekend... hopefully!! I have enjoyed your blogs... thanks for sharing a peek of your goodies.
More soon...
Post a Comment