Thursday, December 18, 2008

sledding! *updated with video

We had so much fun sledding today with Pat&Kristy and Lulu, this was the first time the kids have ever been sledding. We did our sledding down at the park and it worked out nice for the little kids. Chad decided to do the double diamond run, he went way up on the hill above the playground and well, see for yourself:


and here's a few more videos from the day:




Walking to the park:

Abby and Ninja Lulu:

The girls were so cute going down the hill by themselves (but boy were they heavy to lug back up!)
thankfully Jamie could bring his own sled back up:
Pat's turn!
My turn!!
Getting a nice push:
Chad was so happy to get off work at 2!
Jamie had such a good time "racing" the girls (he usually won and he'd be like "I won, I won!"), get ready, get set, go!!Abby and mama:
It's starting to get a bit late, look at those rosy cheeks:
and Abby's getting a bit too cold:

Looks like we'll probably get another to go again tomorrow or this weekend, yay!

5 comments:

Carrie said...

I am so jealous! You got so much snow..it looks so fun! I love the pics of the girls going together and the one of Jamie going down by themselves. They look like they are having so much fun. Guess we were a couple weeks too early!

Jenne said...

Oh, poor Abby! I dragged the kids on the sled to the neighbors. Eve thought it was cool, Iz thought it was awful, and in fact, he thinks the whole snow thing is pretty over-rated. He gets too cold after about 10 minutes and cries until I take him inside and warm him up. Looks like you guys had great fun!! :)

Anonymous said...

I miss the snow!! I really like the picture of Jamie in the sled with the big smile.

Carrie said...

Chad you are stupid. Love how he analyzes what went wrong after since of course it's not just cause he is a dumbass. Love the first video of the girls but mom will probably be worried that they car in the distance is going to run them over. LOL!

Anonymous said...

Haaaaaaaaaaa, forgive me but Chad's video was hilarious, mostly because of the little yelp he let out when all of his vertebrae were smashed together halfway down the run :)
Our sledding was much less fun because we didn't have any steep hills and an 11 year old is waaaaay heavy!
Oh and I made it back to Renton last night in 3 hours...boo!