All about the happenings at our {big} little house here on the westside.
Congrats Anna!!! Chad told me on Saturday :) I'm really excited for you guys!! Love ya
Congratulations! I can't wait to meet Paco.
Hooray, that's the best news!!!(altho I'm still not sold on the name Paco...sorry Jamie:)
Yeah! That is great, Anna.
Paco has my vote
Hooray!!!
OMIGOSH!!! I heart Stenwick babies, they have the cutest squishiest cheeks :) Congratulations Anna and Chad!
Aw, another neice or nephew!! I'm excited :) That is so great!
Horray!!! What great news. I'm kinda slow on finding out I guess. I was wondering if something was in the cooker! I like the name Pedro...it's similar to Paco but a bit smoother.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Congrats Anna!!! Chad told me on Saturday :) I'm really excited for you guys!! Love ya
Congratulations! I can't wait to meet Paco.
Hooray, that's the best news!!!(altho I'm still not sold on the name Paco...sorry Jamie:)
Yeah! That is great, Anna.
Paco has my vote
Hooray!!!
OMIGOSH!!! I heart Stenwick babies, they have the cutest squishiest cheeks :) Congratulations Anna and Chad!
Aw, another neice or nephew!! I'm excited :) That is so great!
Horray!!! What great news. I'm kinda slow on finding out I guess. I was wondering if something was in the cooker! I like the name Pedro...it's similar to Paco but a bit smoother.
Post a Comment