HOT!!!!!
But I'll try to give you a little more information. For starters, the drive from Houston was about 3.5 hours, and for over 50 miles, there were billboards advertising this place called Buc-ee's, how could we not stop? It really was just some oversized convenient store but it did have some good fudge and we stopped there for food both ways.

San Antonio, on the river walk, was very pretty, I gave most of my pictures a "vintage" tint because it just had that "olden" feel to it:
remember what I said about hot?
crossing one of the bridges:
The river boat tour was pretty neat and the kids seemed to enjoy it too:
staying hydrated:
we ate at a tex-mex place along the river:
the alamo:
Chad taking the audio tour of the Alamo. The kids and I went to a nearby theater and watched Up, rather than us all whining to Chad that we were too hot!
2 comments:
I love the pictures from San Antonio. It looks so interesting; I think that I would love to go and check out that town (well, maybe in the winter :)) Also, I love the vintage look to the photos. They look gorgeous!
So I looked up how hot it was when you were there just so everyone could know what a sissy's you are!
Monday it was 94 and Tuesday it was 96 but with humidity it prob felt like 5-10 degrees hotter. Just be glad you weren't there when we were it was 101, 103 and a record of 104 for that day and don't forget to add that humidity thing in. LOL!
Post a Comment