
Now here is me opening up the surprise, let's see what is this?

Oh, wow, tickets to go to Houston!
How fun!
But wait! When, do I go to Houston? The day after tomorrow - Holy Smokes!!!
My husband only truly surprises about once in every 5 years, so these ARE tears of joy!
Cake time!

Blowing out my Sesame Street candle (it was all I could find):

Jamie thinks he was the one that did it!
3 comments:
Is that Cold Stone cake I see? Yum! Your pics made me cry. I can't believe you actually cried.
Well, I am glad that I was able to suprise you. I guess the good news is that I do not need to try for the next 5 years? And maybe next time I will stick around and take care of the kids instead of winging off somewhere...
OMG Anna, you are the cutest preggo mama ~ I love that you were so excited that you cried ~ you look SO happy, tears and all :)
Post a Comment