Monday, November 30, 2009

Abby's birthday party

Abby also got a family birthday party too since only her friends were invited to her princess party (and now Jamie wants a separate super-hero party for just his friends and I am left wondering "what did I start?"). Anyway, we all had pizza and salad and I made chocolate cupcakes for dessert. Abby, of course, had a great time. And the aunts and uncles left arguing about who's gift she liked more!







2 comments:

Carrie said...

I can't believe how big she is getting. Hey maybe the seperate party thing will work better because you can have it on a day before his birthday and maybe more of his friends will be able to come. Also then you can just see the relatives on New Years Eve and it might be easier!

Kristy said...

Separate party? Does that mean Chad's in charge of the boy party??? That might work out for you :)