Wednesday, December 30, 2009

holiday things

Setting up the nativity scene, I was so happy to find a kid friendly nativity set by playmobile. We kept it set up in the corner of the living room so they could play with it whenever.

Jamie finishes assembling one of the wise-men.
Taking turns with the advent calendar.
A few decorations:

The kids first-christmas portraits are displayed:
Our finished tree:
Decorative stockings:
The kids made clay handprints for Chad for christmas:
Jamie wanted to decorate our outside tree like he saw someone do near the preschool so I helped him put up these cheap ikea balls that we had. They were surprisingly weather-proof!
Chex-mix!
The beginnings of my chocolate candy-cane sandwich cookies:

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Those sandwich cookies are so good. First time I made them and now I will every year. YUM! Hey that's the best looking tree i have ever seen you guys get!

Chad said...

The chex-mix was great. and the sandwich cookies are the best cookies I have ever had... and the kids really injoyed themselfs. all in all, it was a great Christmas.

tanna said...

you are such a wonderful photographer...thanks for sharing the special moments of Christmas...love it.