Abby, Ainsley, and Emma playing the piano
The boats:
Sitting around the fire:
Making cookies:



Christmas Eve:


Abby was still a little timid of Santa even though she knew it was grandpa:
Jamie was all smiles (finally):
And grandpa had to bop him on the head:
Santa and grandma sitting in a tree...
Abby opens her xmas jammies:
Jamie got some jammies too and also a gumball machine from Santa:
Wow, I look terrible in this picture but this was the best one!
The tree with everyone snuggled in their bed:
4 comments:
I think Santa looks worse than you....I mean anyone with a 20 year old beard just looks gross. Like the pic of the tree that night, should have done that.
I think that you look fine.
I like playing "spot the belly" in your photos ~ like "Oh there's the belly," and "Ah ha, I see the belly!" I spot a bit of belly in the making cookies photo :)
Chad says that you look fine, he meant to say that you look PH-YYYNE GIRL, LOL!!!!! Isn't that how the Bremerton homies talk??? You know how I love to be hip :)
You did NOT look terrible at all...you look darling!
xoxo
Post a Comment