Below is an archive of previous sayings.
Abby:
Nov '09-
"No like football, only like cartoons!!"
10-29-09
Funniest thing this morning: Abby was in her fairy custome for school, she starts bouncing up and down and says "not working, not working!", and I said "what?", and she says "fly, not working!", and trying not to burst out laughing, I say "oh, your wings?" and she nods her yes, s...o I say "well, they are just for decoration but they are VERY pretty!", which seemed to satisfy her curiosity as to why she could not fly!
Jamie:
Jan '10-
I showed abby how to draw no allowed something
1. you take a color and you draw something
2. then you take red and draw a circle around it
3. then you do this (signifies an x)
4. and that's how you do it
Nov '09-
Jamie: Mommy, next time you forget something you should eat more fish.
me: Well, maybe you should eat more fish too.
Jamie: No, I'm already smarter than fish.
3 comments:
Love the safety expert here. Sydney is always making sure I am safe. Telling me watch out for ants and pointing to dirt hills, and stay away from cars pointing to street.
Abby is so preciuos! I just love that little cutie. :) thanks for sharing her little sayings and quibbs. xoxo Tanna
I love getting your pictures and sayings, thanks for sharing
Pet
Post a Comment