Friday, July 16, 2010

Build-a-bear houston

When the kids and I went to visit Carrie and her family, they took us to the Galleria mall in Houston. It's kinda like the Bellevue Square of Houston, only bigger! We were going to let each of the kids buy a toy at the Disney store but then the girls saw the Build-a-bear store across the way, and there was no going back! Abby had such a good time building her bear and she loves to drag it around the house with her and take it to bed too!

The lady asks them for names, Abby chooses "bear":
Sydney tests hers for correct "fluff":
Abby's turn now:
Fluffing" up the bear:
Testing the softness:
First "bath":

All dressed:
Cute and cuddly!

3 comments:

5 ibarras said...

that place is SO fun...and expensive too! :)
the girls looked like they had a blast!

Carrie said...

I love that last picture!

grandma debbie said...

Looks like fun, I'll have to go there with the kids sometime.