![]() |
| Eating outside - I love our portable highchair! |
![]() |
| The kids discover horseshoes (and I'm surprised no one got hurt) |
![]() | |
| He said that he was trying to avoid "double chin" |
![]() |
| baseball with Ian |
![]() |
| Of course we had to do boat building! |
![]() |
| Tristan loved playing on beach |
![]() |
| Abby wanted to fly a kite (but I think this one ended up in a tree) |
![]() |
| Our friends rented a boat for the day (and lasted about 30 minutes) |
![]() |
| Chad took the boys on a hike |
Aug 15-19, 2011 Lots of friends, sunshine, and smiling faces!



















4 comments:
I just want to say that Anna told me to avoid the double chin... I was just trying to follow instructions.
That totally works for Chad...never sexier!
Maybe next time to avoid double chin he should just not eat the hotdog.
cold.
Nice videos. I had nothing to do with turning the one of the hunter...
Post a Comment