Thursday, September 22, 2011

summer misc

oh, I'm wearing jeans - are you sure it's summer?
Tristan takes a liking to an old wooden tractor Chad used to play with
I'm sure it must be the end of the world about something!
ha-ha!
climbing on the playground
princess Abby
growing up so fast
homemade short-alls
what's cuter - the boy or the outfit?
those are fine looking pockets
adjustable straps
my three munchkins
having a ball helping with cookies
Tristan's first time in an apron
more interested in the chocolate
Abby's always accessorized

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Guess we will have to start calling her fancy nancy! I see a birthday present idea in the making here! Anyways who had more fun baking cookies you or the kids???

Chad said...

I liked the break down on the shortalls. Sounded like you were selling them. He is very cute in them. Good titles for the photos.