Thursday, October 27, 2011

A typical day

I love how a one year and a four can play together - it so cute! Well, until they start fighting. With having an older sister, Tristan frequently will be found playing dolls, cooking, wearing jewelry, or sporting some dress-up clothes!
I had Tristan try on this skirt to verify sizing and then he didn't want to take it off!

And the next morning he wanted to put it back on again!
Today he's wearing a bracelet.


Yesterday we dropped off Abby at preschool.

Tristan discovered how many toys they have!

Abby was making a golf ball painting.

Is Tristan playing dolls or being one?

A princess never goes without her crown.

3 comments:

Chad said...

I must say that I do not fully sanction all of these activities.

Carrie said...

Tell Abby aunt Carrie wants to know what happened to her bed in the beginning of the video. If she is going to be like me she needs to be a little more OCD with making it, lol

Lynette Jacobs said...

I love this...I see my grandsons play with Leane's dolls house and dolls frequently...nothing wrong with that...they still know that they are boys and still prefer cars to dolls.