Wednesday, November 30, 2011

November wrap-up

In raingear to pickup Jamie from school.

Jamie tries on Chad's new waterproof sailing boots.

A few sweet pictures from Chad's sailing race




 Sewing project
The owl pillow I made for Kate.

Has a hidden pocket for treasures :)

zippered cover
 Thanksgiving at the Stenwick's

Pretty impossible to get everyone to look at the same time!

Eating at the kid table with Carmia.

Abby and Kate take the bay window spot.

Jamie just wants pickles.

So sweet - I love her hair!

Tristan doesn't care for the brussel sprouts.
 Bathtime fun
Tristan will find anything to drink bathwater out of - it doesn't matter if you take all the cups away!
A toy plane will do.

or an empty bottle - yuck!

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Hey I don't like brussel sprouts either! How did Chad do in the race?

Chad said...

Little cabbages are the best. Thanksgiving was a good time.

We did very poorly in the race. Dead last of everyone that finished the race. This was in part to breaking our spinnaker pole within the first 2 minutes of a two day race…