![]() |
![]() |
| Playing DS, of course |
sending back the fish
Hiking out on the breakwater:
![]() |
| Love this picture! |
More fishing:
And also some fun on the playground. This is one is funny and only 9 sec. so click on it!
Here they made a fort with beach logs, which I don't condone. Beach logs kill you know!
see I told you, Jamie's lucky to have survived!
Sailing home:
sailing home










4 comments:
that was a great trip. need to do it again soon.
and yes, beach logs are bad news... bad bad news. Scariest part of the trip. It was a good thing Anna was not there or else she would have shut us down...
the boys called the little perch they caught, Sherman's... for what reason, I do not know.
3 things: I didn't know you could hike the breakwater, Love that picture too! and why did they think they could carry that log when they couldn't even pick up a bucket of water. Too fun!
Post a Comment