Friday, June 22, 2012

Great Wolf Lodge

Last weekend we went to Great Wolf Lodge for a night, along with some of our friends.  The kids had so much fun, even Tristan enjoyed it more than Abby did when she was that age.  I was (am) still recovering from pneumonia so I took it easy but I did go down each slide at least once!  Jamie and Otto were tall enough to do everything so I only saw them occasionally in passing.  Abby was tall enough to go with me on the tube slides and also she was able to go down the treehouse slides by herself too.  The second day Tristan was so exhausted he was just walking around crying so I wrapped him up in some towels and sat down with him and within 5 minutes he was completely passed-out and stayed that way for at least an hour!

Many of the pictures are a bit fuzzy because the light is a bit dim inside.  And as you're looking through them just imagine standing next to a waterfall and you'll get an idea of how loud it is in there :)

Here's Abby on one of the jet-skis, Tristan absolutely loved these!


down the slide!


little Eva playing in the water
Abby goes down one of the treehouse slides.




Myra took the boys down the River Canyon Run. I went down with all of them and Abby once too!




After snuggling for an hour I was nice and warm and didn't want to get back in the water!

2 comments:

grandma debbie said...

Looks like everyone had a great time, pics of the kids are so cute!

Carrie said...

So fun, wish my girl would go down the tube slides with me. Way to go Abby!