Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Christmas morning

Last two Christmas posts - I promise!  It's become pretty clear to me that my blog is more for my own record than to update others on our current events.  If you don't mind reading about what happened two months ago, then by all means, please keep reading!  Once again it was great to have Grandma and Grandpa boat and both uncles with us on Christmas morning.  We all had a fun time and enjoyed a traditional breakfast of bacon, eggs, and hashbrowns.  Thank you all for great memories :)
Christmas morning - we distract the kids with their stocking while I get my shower and mocha!

Here's how everything looked before the kids got up.

Tristan opens his present from Abby - she made him 3 animal mask, too cute!

The hustle and bustle.

The kids give uncle Jon their present.

yay!  Jamie loves this game and so do I!

Abby opens up her trunk of homemade doll clothes from grandma.

Darling!

Tristan is playing with his new emergency vehicles toys.

Thomas books!

Tres Amigos playing tres DS's.

Trsitan plays with his new cars geotrax.

Abby is trying out her new finger paints from Jamie.

Muy bueno :)

3 comments:

Chad said...

if you keep posting, I will keep reading. Thanks for posting.

Carrie said...

Love it. Especially the lame tres amigos part :) So no fair I like the idea of a shower first. May have to try that next year

Grandma Debbie said...

It was a wonderful Christmas morning, thanks Anna.