Friday, March 15, 2013

Jamie's 8th birthday

I can't believe Jamie is 8 years old. I really can't believe how tall he is for 8 years old! This year we had a soccer party at the indoor soccer gym the day before his birthday.

For his soccer party I had gotten subway sandwiches for dinner but poor Jamie ran so hard during the soccer play time that he got over-heated and hardly ate anything, but he seemed to be recovered enough by the time it was cake time (who needs more than birthday cake anyway).






You can see how red his cheeks still are! (Reminds me of his uncle Jon)


Not sure if he's triumphed the ball or the cake.

And then on New Year's Eve we had Otto over to spend the night. I let all the kids (minus T) stay up until midnight. We had pizza and some leftover cake from his party the day before.





On the first attempt-

he tries to blow out the candles through his nose (thank goodness these were individual pieces of cake)!

Shocked that it didn't work!

There we go!

2 comments:

Chad said...

It was a good time. The field was a lot of fun.

Carrie said...

So you say the red cheeks remind you of his uncle Jon. I was thinking they remind me of his mother.