Round the County (San Juan county) race
A trip to the playground
We took a trip to the school so Abby could have a chance to ride her new bike.
![]() |
| Tristan opted for the princess scooter. |
![]() |
| After figuring out how to start off without both feet on the ground, Abby does a great job! |
![]() |
| Jamie had fun too! |
![]() |
| Tristan mostly just ran around with his helmet (extra protection I guess) |
![]() |
| I think Chad is complaining about me not taking any pictures of him. |
![]() |
| Chad convinces me to try a flip on the bars again. |
![]() |
| Here I go... |
![]() |
| And here I stop. |
![]() |
| Failed again. |
![]() |
| Not sure if it's even humanly possible unless you're in elementary school or in the Olympics. |
![]() |
| Jamie and Abby have a hanging competition. |
![]() |
| I'm not sure who won. |
![]() |
| (I never get any pictures of myself) |
![]() |
| Having fun taking some close-ups |
![]() |
| Little Chad. |























1 comment:
yes very much a little chad and I think you should try the flip again just to be sure....
Post a Comment