Saturday, February 22, 2014

Christmas Eve

To start out the evening, we had the kids "kinda" dress-up. By that I mean that we didn't have any Christmas parties or events to buy holiday clothes for this year, so we just dug out whatever they had in their closet!


We had to pay Tristan a dollar to put on this sweater. Once we took the picture, he put the dollar in his piggy bank and promptly took off the sweater.

I know I always say that Tristan is mini-Chad, but this sure looks a lot like the pictures of Chad that I've seen at this same age.
Next was dinner at mom&dad's. 




What does this even mean?


Then Crystal and Jon had the kids open their gifts from them:
A real rocket!

Ariel gazebo!

And a tractor!
Then there were lots of desserts (Natalie made the yule log for us)

And then Santa showed up (and teased Jamie):

He tried to talk to Tristan...

But he buried his head in Crystal's side!
Next we had some Santa pictures and he handed out gifts:




Tristan decided to brave it for his gift but he still wouldn't look at him.



1 comment:

Carrie said...

Ok some of these Santa pics are creepy and Tristan and the dollar is hilarious. That kid is too smart for you! And Tristan being a mini chad and not jamie??? No Jamie is the mini chad and Tristan is the mini Jamie hence they are all mini chads!