| Bobbing for apples station |
| Abby asked for sandwiches for her birthday dinner |
| My ghost meringues |
| Cupcakes! |
| Jamie's costume for the night |
| Did I mention that mom made popcorn balls too? I think she's the one that threw this party! |
| The jack-0-lantern board |
| The black cat beanbag toss |
| The haunted house |
| More haunted house - we had spooky music too! |
| Our little monster (literally!) |
| party guests Lulu and Carmia |
| 8 candles - wow! |
| present time |
| Goldilocks and her bear |
2 comments:
The last picture is disturbing. Great party mom...I mean Anna,lol. Looks like a lot of fun
Goldilocks broke up the bear family by having an affair with Papa Bear. Bad situation.
Good party and lots of planning.
Post a Comment