I read 24 books in 2015, here are my top 3:
1. How could I not put the long awaited new novel from the Outlander series?: Written in My Own Heart's Blood. Laura and I even went to the book signing event.
2. If you're a fan of Outlander, you should read the The Bronze Horseman. It was as amazing (and almost as long). The only downside is that the following 2 books of the series aren't as good, but that really shouldn't hold you back.

3. Finally, another epoch of a story, The Thorn Birds.

Obviously I love long novels, these 3 are 825, 656, and 692 pages, respectively.
These 2 are my runner-ups: The Stand and The Boys in the Boat


2 comments:
Ok if I ever finish outlander I am going to do the bronze horseman
These are such good books!!! Obviously i would think so :). Hopefully 2015 will have some this good. I love finding new ones to love!
Post a Comment