Monday, November 19, 2007

Abby turns one!

Abby's birthday came and went and all she got was a free sundae at Silver City. How many one-year-olds do you think celebrate their birthday at Silver City? Well, Chad was gone and we had planned on having a party once he got back but it never happened and now it's been 3 weeks since her birthday, so I guess it's not going to happen. At least I still got plenty of pictures to scrapbook (which is what really matter right?). Here are the pictures from our trip to Silver City.








Notice how she gets progressively messier!








We ordered a Cookie Monster for the rest of us...





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If more kids bdays were on Tuesday and more more parents knew Kids eat free at Silvercity on Tuesday then more 1 year old would celebrate their bday there. I love all the messy pics!

Anonymous said...

I feel like a bad dad for missing my daughter's birthday... I was really depressed on the ship... All I could think about was what a low life I was... but I guess it was just the first and she will never remember esp if she is anything like me....

Anonymous said...

We have a fridge farm for Lulu too, just sitting in the nursery waiting for her to come home...Kristy