All about the happenings at our {big} little house here on the westside.
Sunday, November 25, 2007
meal time fun
Here's some pics of the kids eating yogurt for breakfast. They usually get plain whole milk yogurt flavored with a bit of pure maple syrup. Chad says his mom used to make him eat it plain - that's just gross if you ask me (actually Chad likes it, I doubt his mom "made" him). I tried to give to Abby like that once and she just puckered up and refused to eat anymore. Anyways, on with the photos...
Typical lunch time at our house:
Here's just me and Abby at dinner while Jamie and Chad were down at Fritz. I had the music on and every few seconds Abby would do a little dancin':
2 comments:
abby's face in the bowl of yogurt is too funny~!
Oh, Chad can't remember. We always ate it with frozen orange juice concentrate and it was quite delightful! :)
Post a Comment