Because the layout of the apartment is the same as last time, Jamie is confused why there is no bed in the 2nd bedroom. When we first walked in he ran in there and said "where's my bed?". I tried to explain that it was a different apartment but he didn't get it. The other day at breakfast he asked "is this san diego mom?", and I said "yes", to which he said "where's my bed?". Too funny. He is currently sleeping in a sleeping bag on the floor with a folded blanket underneath but we're trying to find a kid's size blow-up bed for him. When we went to go buy him some bedding I asked him if he wanted a sleeping bag or a Cars blanket to which he replied "sweeping bag wike Otto does!" (so cute - he and Otto had been playing with a sleeping bag at his house!)
Jamie definitely knows this isn't Bremerton. I was trying to find him some socks and he said "maybe left them in Bremerton" to which I said "yes, I think I did!" Owell, no need. (actually we have the one pair he wore the day we left). Another thing he noticed was "in san diego have two tv's, in bremerton have one tv", he told me one evening as we were watching television together. For some reason there is an extra tv in the master bedroom this time.
Here are some pictures of the kids being silly at breakfast one morning (notice the lovely glass table - not my first pick with 2 toddlers!):




2 comments:
Jamie is so smart. He must think you guys are just rich and have two homes. One in Bremerton and a big one in San Diego with no bed but 2 tv's, lol. Glad to see you blogging again.
Cute pictures, I love the food on the face!
Post a Comment