Wednesday, April 30, 2008

zoo, z's, bubbles, balboa, & beach

zoo
A few shots from our first trip to the zoo, riding the tram...





catching some zzz's

The kids were watching sesame street and I look over and Abby is passed out on the couch, it was only like 10:30 or 11:00. It was so cute, I had to take her picture...then put her bed.







bubbles
I bought the kids some bubbles for them to play with out on our patio. This entertained them for quite sometime. I love these little no-spill containers they make for little kids - they worked quite well!

Abby is mad she can't get the wand out...




and she hasn't quite figured out how to blow the bubbles yet either...

Balboa Park
The kids had a good time running around Balboa park last Friday. It was a very pleasant day, about 75 or so.


Imperial Beach
With temperatures in the 80's and 90's this past weekend, we went to the beach both days. The first day we went to Mission Beach but forgot the camera, the second day we went to Imperial Beach and got these shots:

Abby loves playing in the sand:
Pointing at someone's stinkin' dog on the beach. Actually, the funny thing was that another person next to us had a pet iguana on a leash, I should've gotten a picture of that!
I love her new swimsuit - it is bikini bottoms with a rash guard top (our little surfer girl!):
Jamie and Chad return with new sunglasses and doritos!
Abby liked to be buried...

Jamie climbing the rocks behind us (he was too timid to go any higher):

3 comments:

Carrie Postma said...

Such FUN pictures! Your family is adorable!

Carrie said...

Ok I did not lose Chad's sunglasses!

Abby blowing the bubbles cracks me up! I will have to get some of those! Where'd ya find em?

Star Rork said...

I love those bubble pictures, her outfit is so cute!