Wednesday, August 6, 2008

a bunch of unedited photos for you

I'm trying to be more consistent with my blogging, and seeing it is almost midnight, I am going to put off editing these photos to another day (since they are like, so 2 months ago anyways). So here you go.

Abby trying out the woolies from G&G neigh-neigh:

Wow, our grass was green at one time:
Jamie insisted he needed a hat one day when it was clearly warm outside (and notice how he wears it like his dad?):
Miss pigtails:
My neighbors flowers (hey, I've been gardening lately!):

I thought this was funny how they were sitting, but of course I couldn't get them both to look at the same time:

Jamie and Chad had a campout in the backyard one night. Jamie was so excited, he helped set it up and then they read a story or two before going to sleep. In the morning, Chad sent Jamie in the house when he woke up (about 7 am) while he (Chad, who else) continued to sleep for another few hours. But Jamie kept talking about his campout for several days after this, and was a bit confused when I told him we were ALL going to sleep in the tent out at Belfair (nevermind we have another tent!).


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

unedited, thats what I am talking about...

Oh, and I told Anna that we should all sleep in that tent camping but she would not go for it...

Carrie said...

I agree you should all sleep in the tent together but as for unedited they are good photos but could be so much more. I like the two close ups of the kids they would make great scrapbook pages