Tuesday, September 2, 2008

family photos

Before Carrie&Jason headed off to Texas we attempted to do some family photos down by the lake. Key word here: {attempted}


Say cheese!


The best of the bunch. I had to wash it out to get Charlie's face out of the shadows, maybe with a little more touch-up, I can get it to look a bit better. Or maybe I'll just make a really good scrapbook page and you won't notice the photo anymore. LOL!
The sisters shots turned out good (probably because of the subject!):

Here's one of the siblings. And speaking of siblings, a t-mobile operator with a strong Indian accent was helping me the other day and asked how many siblings I had. I told her 3, and asked how many she had. She said her and her boyfriend are planning on one. Nothing against her, but I think she had a bit more to learn about the english language...

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Ok the siblings comment is random.

Love the sisters pic we look hot. I will have to bring that pic in or the family one to show how I want my hair....so un-natural.