My camera battery died on our 2nd day but I did manage to get a few pictures beforehand. And Kristy took a few pictures for me too! We had a lot of fun in the actual campground this year except for the fact that it started pouring about 3 a.m. Sunday morning and didn't stop. We went out to breakfast and came back to find our tent starting to leak, so we packed up just like everyone else and headed home. It was a bummer because we had all planned to stay Sunday night too, better luck next year.
Pat playing with the kids:

pout-face (she just had her hair done):

Jamie's first encounter with a barbie:

Maribella burying Rebecca (where's the happy faces girls?):

"Ki-ki" as Abby calls her:

Otto sporting his mom's shirt after he soaked his clothes:

Or is it Dash?

Some pictures I took of the morning sun:



Abby riding mommy's scooter:


Otto!

So ladylike!

Okay, that's better...

So scary without a shower!

Poor Killian, look at that road-rash!

See ya!
1 comment:
I can't wait to see you and Abby. She looks so big in these pictures.
Post a Comment