We had ribs for dinner and coldstone cake for dessert, yum-o! (There's my Rachel-Ray impression for you.)





The funniest part of the night was when I tried on the wig that Chad had bought me in Korea (don't ask me why - I think he had some "other" visions in his head - LOL!). Needless to say, I didn't look so hot in it, actually I looked downright scary, and that's what the kids thought too. In fact, I had tried it on a few days prior for the first time and when Jamie walked in the room, he looked at me then immediately crawled under our bed, not to come out for at least 10 minutes. Abby walked in the room and just stared at me while backing up into the hallway. I picked her up and she actually leaned towards dad for her to take him which is a first for her! The kids were not impressed when I put it on this time too, in fact Abby started crying when my dad tried it on! I asked Jamie if I should wear it for halloween and he said, " no it's scary". Well, take a look for yourself...
3 comments:
I love that you posted the pic of you in the wig!
Ok so I didn't even really realize that was you. An pretty sure he had other visions.
I had a good laugh when I saw the picture of you in the wig, I think you kind of look like me when I was younger.
Post a Comment