Chad took the kids to zoo while I took a much needed break. Chad is working 12 hour graveyard shifts 7 days a week, so I'm a bit worn out by the kids. At least it's just a short trip and hopefully Chad will get off Tuesday morning and we'll have the rest of the time to do stuff together.

Now every time since Aunt Carrie showed Jamie the snake house, he insists on going in there:

And of course he has to see the big yellow snake:

Abby is excited to go on the aerial tram:

On the tram:



Pointing out the tram again (in unison):

Jamie's joined the giraffe family:
4 comments:
Looks like fun, wish I was there.
What a great picture of the two of them pointing--can't wait to see it in a layout! :)
That looks like fun I wish the zoo here had a tram.
I really don't see the problem with snakes. I found the snake house here you are lucky I didn't know about it when you were here.
Post a Comment