



And the Sunday before last we took the kids to Legoland. We all had a blast. There were virtually no lines, and the weather was mild (even a bit cool at times - but that kept the locals away!). The kids loved going on the rides. Jamie was just barely tall enough for all them and Abby was just barely tall enough for most of the littler rides. We took turns taking the kids on different rides and there were several that we went on as a whole family. In fact, I think it was the best family day we have ever had...it was so awesome to see the smiles on the kids' faces. In an attempt to not forget our lunch and extra clothes, we forgot our camera, so I ended up buying a cheesy one from legoland, I'll scan it in when we get home. In the meantime, here are some pictures of the kids playing with their new legos the next morning.




3 comments:
anna, sounds like you guys had a blast at legoland...it's our boys' favorite place to go, we always have a great time there...did you get cinnamon apples that you dip in the cream?
can't wait for you guys to get home!
we did the cinnamon apples. They were good. The cream was really good.
Nice work dear.
I hope we can all do something like that together sometime soon. It sounds like alot of fun!
Post a Comment