Great picture Chad!
Abby loves the swings:
Maybe Jamie is practicing his pumping? (we've been trying to teach him)
He loves the monkey bars:
They did a little bouldering at the end of the trail:
you can do it!
Jamie still talks about the rock he climbed at "the place where daddy climbed the big crack" (which I assume might be the crack in the background?)
the scenery:
Too cute!

As it turns out, Chad took the kids out there again with my dad and this last time they were able to convince Abby to call the caterpillars "cute" by the end of the day!
3 comments:
Cute pictures, so thats where they went on their hike. Looks like a fun place.
Walking with Abby was like having a catipiller detector, every time she saw one, there was a one note scream... Oh, and the crack that the kids were talking about was to the left of the rock the kids were climbing on. They sat on the rock and ate snacks and I made a couple of laps on it. Good times. The part I miss the most is the sun.
Post a Comment