Tuesday, March 31, 2009

oh Abby Jane

This is the day that Abby decided to turn her lion into a tiger and put some stripes onto herself as well:



(you can tell from her face that she knows she's in trouble) I have yet to get the marker off. It was such impeccable timing as I was going to bring the lion to the consignment store that weekend, she must've sensed that and not wanted me to get rid of it!


Here are some cute pics of me drying her hair before bedtime:


2 comments:

Carrie said...

I told you it was Abby. She so taught my kid to draw on the wall. The other day Syd got in trouble for drawing a rainbow on the wall(it was actually quite good) and when I cam back from getting a rag she was washing it off with tissues. I think she learned her lesson. She had the same look on her face as Abby.

some one said...

she made my favorite animal, the Liger... you know, half lion half tiger.