In other news, Jamie is getting so good at drawing, it seems like yesterday when all he could do was just draw random scribbles, now his drawing have stories to them. Here is a picture he drew on the chalkboard of him, daddy, and grandpa on grandpa's sailboat. The middle person started out as daddy ("because he has a big head") but then he changed his mind and said it was grandpa ("because he's big"), grandpa is only like 2 inches taller than daddy, so I don't know why he said that! The thing on top is the flag, the 2 lines to the right are the motor, and the circle to the bottom right is the room on the boat. Pretty good I would say!

Thanks again to our friend Jennifer, who decided to send the Christmas gifts she got for the kids when she didn't even get a chance to see them around the holidays! Here they are, modeling their cool new vests (I love the fur on Abby's!):

6 comments:
Wow! Jamie is seriously good for 4! Ainsley's pics are finally becoming distinguishable too- she definitely wasn't that skilled at 4...way to go Jamie!
Great pics dear. And Grandpa is the same height as me... both of them... there is none of this 2 inch business...
I like his sailboat picture, we'll have to take him out on the boat soon, I really liked his pictures of God, those were awesome too. Love you guys.
Wonderful little models! Abby's sideswept bangs really bring her look home :) And Jamie's "mans" comment is super funny ~ I loveed Bill Cosby's show: Kids Say the Darndest Things ~ Jamie is a classic!
Why don't you just change the template yourself? You did go to college for that kinds thing didn't you?
Carrie, you said exactly what I was thinking! Anyways; I love Jamie's comments, I tell you, he is SUCH a character...
And yes, Chad does have a big head:)
Post a Comment