This was one of our "mommy-son" dates. I took Jamie to the bowling alley for the first time. I had no idea that these days you can get bumpers that just go up-and-down for whoever needs them. So Jamie had bumpers and I did not (although I could've used them too - LOL!). He did a great job but it was so not a good sound when he "threw" (dropped) the ball from chest high!
He loved to check out the screen after his turn to see how many he got and to watch the funny videos they played:

here we go:

waiting, waiting, waiting...

so heavy!

thankfully we didn't leave any dents!

not so happy with the result:

final score:
3 comments:
Good to see you did not break 100… I have only once, and was ashamed…
U both did better than me and Jas when we went. I didn't know thats how u worked the bumpers. I will have to use them next time with Syd cause her ball kept getting stuck. Love the expressions they are soooooo Chad looks! We should all go when you come.
That looks like a lot of fun, Jamie's expressions were great!
Post a Comment