Sunday, April 12, 2009

yoga

The kids love to "exercise" with me. Jamie will ask me if I can put on the exercise "movie" (which is a yoga video). This is pretty cute except the problem is that they want to share my mat and block and constantly want to crawl under me when I'm making a "bridge". Jamie also loses his balance a lot and will fall against me or grab me for balance, which in turn will cause me to lose my balance, which is exactly what I'm trying to work on while doing yoga!

The good news is that they usually lose interest in about 5-10 minutes! Chad snapped these photos, but Abby got super shy when she saw the camera...

reaching high...

Jamie is really good at this pose, he calls it the "leg one"...
sharing my block...
alone at last! Triangle pose...

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Very cute! I should try some of those.